*Made without stabilizers and/or fillers
* No unnecessary ingredients
* Local maple + honey are used in place of sugar in many products
* Nitrate-free meats
OPEN DAILY 8AM - 8PM
PASUTRE RAISED MEATS -- RAISED ON OUR FARM
100% Grassfed Beef, Pasture Raised Pork, Pasture Raised Chickens
Variety of cuts, ground and sausage products
PASTURE RAISED EGGS
Raised on chemical-free pastures + non-GMO feed
GUERNSEY A2A2 MILK PRODUCTS
Raised on organically treated pastures right here in Holmes County
Made in our on-site farm kitchen with locally grown produce
Made with local, organic, whole wheat flours
Sauerkraut made with locally grown cabbage -- just cabbage + salt + time
LOCAL HONEY + MAPLE SYRUP
LOCALLY ROASTED COFFEE
Seasonal offering -- mainly during the summer months (June - October)
Our on-site, self-server/honor system based store format is open DAILY from 8am - 8pm.
What's in the Store?
Our store features local pasture raised meats (raised on our farm), canned goods (made with Ohio-grown produce and handcrafted in our commercial kitchen) and baked goods (featuring local grains). Produce is seasonal (chemical-free, with the exception of Ohio tree fruits, available during the summer months) and 100% Ohio grown on our farm + neighboring farms.
PASTURE RAISED MEATS
- 100% grassfed beef (raised on our farm)
- Retail products include: ground beef, stew meat, roasts, hot dogs
- Pasture Raised + Non-GMO fed Chicken (raised on our farm)
- Whole Chickens, Boneless Chicken Breast, Drumsticks, Thighs, Chicken Patties + Sausages + Ground product
- Pasture Raised + Non-GMO fed Pork (raised on our farm)
- A variety of ground pork + sausages (Italian, Plain Ground, Chorizo), Smoked Sausages (Kielbasa, Andouille), Chops, Roasts, Bacon, Breakfast Meats
DAIRY & EGGS
- Pasture raised + Non-GMO fed eggs
- 100% Guernsey Whole Milk + Cream
- Goat Milk
- Variety of Local Cheeses
CANNED GOODS & PRESERVES
What makes our product different? We use local produce to fill each jar and our on-site commercial cannery processes every jarred item you see. You'll also see a clean list of ingredients, without questionable items. Where possible, we use local maple or honey in place of granulated sugar. From sweet to savory, we have a variety of products available:
- Fruit Jams/Jellies - Strawberry, Blueberry,
- Salsas - Mild & Medium
- Cider - Grape Cider (made from pure Ohio Concord Grapes, non-alcoholic)
- Candied Jalapenos
- Pepper Butter
- Tomato Sauce
Available in various sizes. All Ohio sourced.
- Maple Syrup
How the SELF SERVE/HONOR SYSTEM format works.
You'll see the checkout table along the back wall when you walk in. There are carbon copy receipt books to be used to write down the products + price purchased. As long as we can tell the basics about the product (ex. Bacon even though the label says "Uncured Bacon"), that will do! Meat prices are all per pound and priced accordingly on each package. Most packages will have the price on the bottom part of the label. Sometimes the label will be near the product name or top of the package, depending on the product.
Calculators and pens are available. Check and exact cash are easiest forms of payment. We (unfortunately) no longer keep change in the store, so please bring small bills + coins with you. Credit card information slips are available for one time use and to save on file for future purchases. We process credit card charges through Square.
Once you've tallied your total and paid (check, cash or credit card), place one copy of your receipt in an envelope and place it in the locked mailbox on the wall. That's it! We hope you enjoy your goods. Thank you for visiting!