Our on-site, self-server/honor system based store format is open DAILY from 8am - 8pm.
What's in the Store?
Our store features local pasture raised meats (raised on our farm), canned goods (made with Ohio-grown produce and handcrafted in our commercial kitchen) and baked goods (featuring local grains). Produce is seasonal (chemical-free, with the exception of Ohio tree fruits, available during the summer months) and 100% Ohio grown on our farm + neighboring farms.
PASTURE RAISED MEATS
- 100% grassfed beef (raised on our farm)
- Retail products include: ground beef, stew meat, roasts, hot dogs
- Pasture Raised + Non-GMO fed Chicken (raised on our farm)
- Whole Chickens, Boneless Chicken Breast, Drumsticks, Thighs, Chicken Patties + Sausages + Ground product
- Pasture Raised + Non-GMO fed Pork (raised on our farm)
- A variety of ground pork + sausages (Italian, Plain Ground, Chorizo), Smoked Sausages (Kielbasa, Andouille), Chops, Roasts, Bacon, Breakfast Meats
- 2020 has brought on some new challenges to demand and processing for us. At times, the meat selection may vary based on supply & demand. As fall/winter draws near, we are working to re-building our inventory to keep everything as fully stocked as we can! We appreciate your support to local, pasture raised meats! If you're looking for something in particular, feel free to give us a call to check on supply (330-359-2129).
DAIRY & EGGS
- Pasture raised + Non-GMO fed eggs
- 100% Guernsey Whole Milk + Cream
- Goat Milk
- Variety of Local Cheeses
CANNED GOODS & PRESERVES
What makes our product different? We use local produce to fill each jar and our on-site commercial cannery processes every jarred item you see. You'll also see a clean list of ingredients, without questionable items. Where possible, we use local maple or honey in place of granulated sugar. From sweet to savory, we have a variety of products available:
- Fruit Jams/Jellies - Strawberry, Concord Grape, Plum, Apple Butter
- Pickles - Traditional Dill, Bread & Butter, Spicy Dill
- Salsas - Medium, Hot and Salsa Verde
- Fruit - Peaches
- Cider - Grape Cider (made from pure Ohio Concord Grapes, non-alcoholic)
- Candied Jalapenos
- Pepper Butter
- Tomato Sauce
Available in various sizes. All Ohio sourced.
- Maple Syrup
How the SELF SERVE/HONOR SYSTEM format works.
You'll see the checkout table along the back wall when you walk in. There are carbon copy receipt books to be used to write down the products + price purchased. As long as we can tell the basics about the product (ex. Bacon even though the label says "Uncured Bacon"), that will do! Meat prices are all per pound and priced accordingly on each package. Most packages will have the price on the bottom part of the label. Sometimes the label will be near the product name or top of the package, depending on the product.
Calculators and pens are available. Check and cash are easiest forms of payment (a small amount of bills and coins are available for you to make change as needed) and credit card information slips are available to fill out as well.
Once you've tallied your total and paid (check, cash or credit card), place one copy of your receipt in an envelope and place it in the locked mailbox on the wall. That's it! We hope you enjoy your goods. Thank you for visiting!